We Make Returns Easy
We want you to be happy with your furniture purchase from Smith Home Furnishings. That's why we have a liberal return policy.
If for some reason, the in-stock furniture you purchased is not suitable for your needs, please contact your sales associate within 14 days after the date of the delivery or pick up. Your furniture may be returned for a one-time reselection or refund, less a 10% re-stocking fee. After 14 days, there will be no returns or refunds. All returned merchandise must be in its original condition, pending inspection by our staff. Smith Home Furnishings reserves the right to refuse any returned merchandise upon inspection, for any reason. The customer is responsible for any delivery charges required to return the merchandise to the store.
Additional Details About Returns
- Returns later than 14 days after delivery or pick up are subject to approval and a restocking fee.
- We do not make cash refunds. We make check and credit card refunds within three business days after receipt of the returned merchandise. Refunds on financed merchandise are applied to the customer's finance company account.
- All returned merchandise must be in original packaging and in "like new" condition.
- Smith Home Furnishings reserves the right to refuse any returned merchandise for any reason upon inspection
- Mattresses may not be returned, and are instead covered under our 365 Night Mattress Comfort Guarantee.
- Special order merchandise, clearance and as-is items, box springs/foundations, and sleep accessories cannot be returned.
For questions, comments, or more information - please get in touch with us.