Our Guarantees to You
You can buy with confidence at Smith Home Furnishings in Ponca City because your purchase is covered by up to four different guarantees and a warranty!
They're the best customer protections you'll find anywhere. And they're in addition to warranties offered by product manufacturers.
If for some reason the in-stock merchandise you purchased doesn't suit your needs, you can return it. Just contact your sales associate within seven days after the date of delivery or pick-up. You can exchange your merchandise or get a credit or refund.
See our return policy for details.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower advertised price on merchandise you're considering buying from us, we want to know. Please tell your sales associate, and we'll do our very best to match any competitor's price and win your business!
If you shop online or out of town, we ask you to consider the full costs of the purchase when comparing prices. For example, we hope you'll take into account things like delivery charges, finance terms, travel time, and your confidence that you'll receive exceptional customer service after the sale. When you add all the costs together, we're confident Smith Home Furnishings will offer the best value.
At Smith Home Furnishings, we provide a one-year warranty on your furniture purchase. The warranty starts the date that our service department delivers your furniture.
For more peace of mind, you may want to consider buying a Protection 1st Plan. It provides five-year accident coverage for your purchase. Coverage starts at just $149.99. Ask your sales associate for details.
365 Night Mattress Comfort Guarantee
Our 365 Night Mattress Comfort Guarantee lets you try your new mattress at home for almost a year and then exchange it if it doesn't fit your needs.
How it Works
- Buy a "Support Report" recommended mattress valued at $799 or more, in addition to a qualifying foundation, mattress protector, sheet set, and pillow. If you don't buy the additional items, the guarantee doesn't apply and you cannot exchange the mattress.
- You must sleep on your new mattress set for at least 30 nights to give your body time to adjust to it, then contact us before the 365th night if you want to exchange it.
- Some mattress manufacturers provide shorter-term comfort trials, which take precedence over our comfort guarantee, but all require a 30-night in-home tryout.
- Upon reselection, a 20% re-stocking fee will be applied, based on the original price of the mattress being exchanged.
- If you meet the criteria above, you are allowed one exchange of the same size mattress. You must choose a mattress of equal or greater value, based on the original purchase price of the mattress you're exchanging. If the new mattress you choose costs less, no refunds will be made.
- Delivery fees on exchanges are non-refundable and you're responsible for additional delivery charges for the replacement mattress.
- The 365 Night Mattress Comfort Guarantee does not apply to special order mattresses.
- Damage, including stains & odors of any kind, void the guarantee. All exchanges are pending inspection by our team.
- Box springs, adjustable bases, pillows, mattress protectors, sheets, and other sleep accessories cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The 365 Night Mattress Comfort Guarantee does not apply to defects covered under the manufacturer warrenty.